As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we havean exciting career opportunity for a Purchasing Assistant based within the supply chain team at our Chester Service Centre.
We are looking for a self-motivated Purchasing Assistant who will work with and assist the Product and Purchasing Team to ensure continuous product replenishment, development and effective purchasing control.
Main Duties and Accountabilities
- Responsibility for the process and management of purchase orders across a multi-site organisation
- Monitoring delivery dates and liaising with Sales & Operational teams
- Monitoring & reporting on open purchase orders to ensure 'Back Orders’ correspond
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained to the required standard and ensure continuous product replenishment, development and effective purchasing control.
- Reduce company overstock levels and facilitate group stop cleanses
- Uphold the integrity of data on the computer operating system
- Provide support to Sales & Operational teams and internal purchasing support across the network
- Manage and work to department KPI’s
The ideal candidate will have a purchasing background and experience of working within a multi-site organisation. You will be a strong communicator with the ability to prioritise and plan your workload efficiently. You will have excellent organisation skills and proficient in using MS Office, particularly within Excel and Word.
Negotiable dependent upon experience
42.5 hours per week between Monday and Friday as instructed by the Manager
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Internal Development Programmes
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role and would like to enhance your career in a successful, growing company, click on the apply button now!
Please note, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application; please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.