Job Title-Veterinary Nurse - Claims Advisor
Would you like the opportunity to utilise your Veterinary nursing skills in a completely different capacity? Would you like to work a normal 9,00-5.00, no more shift patterns?
MUST HAVES: 2-3 years experience as a fully qualified veterinary nurse. Experienced across multiple medical scenarios, Supported Veterinary surgeons with Insurance paper work
Our client a market leading brand based in Borehamwood is looking for a qualified Veterinary Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant qualification, previous experience within a Veterinary surgery and be keen to move into an administrative role.
- To support claims team
- Liaising with the business Vet on complicated cases
- Work on claim reviews- receipt through to closure
- Identify treatments provided and the costs
- Support the underwriting team with telephone queries from customers and third parties
- Support investigators effectively utilising previously Veterinary nurse knowledge
- Provide technical support and advice to customer service team
- Underwriting new polices
- Handling inbound calls from customers, internal teams and 3rd parties
- Data entry
- Emailing relevant parties for closure of cases/claims
Qualifications and Skills
Experiences and skills
- Qualified as a Veterinary nurse
- 2 years Previous experience within a veterinary practice
- Ability to work autonomously
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Capable of prioritising own workload
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong client focus
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Thorough and accurate
- PC Literate
Crisp Recruitment Ltd is a local recruitment consultancy based in Borehamwood. We are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this opportunity.