Nursery Manager - Romford
**Nursery Manager - Romford**
**Salary up to £34,000**
**ASAP start date**
**40 hours per week**
Tigerlily Recruitment are assisting a Nursery urgently seeking a Manager after a poor Ofsted rating.
This setting is urgently seeking an experienced Nursery Manager to take lead of their team.
You will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of nursery provision on a day-to-day basis. You will be responsible for financial efficiency, high quality practice, marketing and safety and well-being of children and client satisfaction.
To lead and manage high quality practice in the nursery
To work collaboratively with colleagues from other teams ensuring consistency and a high quality service
To be effectively compliant with procedures for Ofsted, Local Authorities and other relevant bodies
To manage and deliver against agreed Key Performance Indicators, all aspects of nursery financial and operational management, including occupancy, staffing rotas, parent invoicing, payroll information.
Base hours of 40 hours per week but with an expectation to do additional hours in order to ensure a satisfactory standard from staff and colleagues.
• Bachelors or higher degree in Early Years
• Passionate about Early years education and childcare
• Good ICT skills-Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
• Excellent communicator at all levels
• Ability to organise own work effectively and that of others, identify priorities and meet outcomes
• Lead by example; demonstrating high levels of drive, enthusiasm and passion with proven ability to motivate others
• Excellent written communication with ability to produce and evaluate reports
• Previous experience of managing a similar setting
• Recent Ofsted onsite inspections
• Up to date knowledge of EYFS framework and regulations
• Excellent knowledge of other regulatory frameworks
• Knowledge of Safeguarding children and keeping children safe
• Awareness of health and safety requirements