Support Team Lead / Project Manager
My client are seeking a Support Team Lead / Project Manager to join their team in Enfield, London
Skills and Experience:
• Hands on strong technical & project management experience.
• Strong Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Exchange online skills.
• Working knowledge and experience in supporting virtual infrastructure and systems namely Hyper-V or VMware.
• Excellent Networking skills (DNS,DHCP,TCP/IP, Firewalls, switch management)
• Strong working knowledge of Azure Cloud computing environments.
• Working knowledge of voice platforms (e.g. VoIP, PBX, Skype for Business, Contact centres)
• Ability to apply ITIL processes to the provision of IT support.
• Educated to a Graduate Level
• MCP certification - Azure.
• IT Certification e.g. ITIL, MCSE, MCSA, VCP, etc.
• Project Management certification - Prince2
• Microsoft operating system qualification(s) MCP, with a good working knowledge of server & desktop operating systems, CompTIA A-plus / Network-plus or equivalent qualifications covering computer servicing / maintenance and trouble-shooting.
• Experience working in ITIL Service Desk / environment.
• Credible knowledge/experience in Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 365, Exchange Online administration.
• Credible knowledge of networking TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN and Cisco Meraki Firewall, Switches and Wireless Access Points.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.