PC Support Engineer
PC Support Engineer job, based in Triton Square, London. £17-19.50 per hr, Financial client
The role is in the PC Support team, within Produban as part of Corporate Banking side of Santander. For this role you will need to have previous banking experience or have worked within the financial sector.
You are required to sustain and improve PC Support's performance, leading by example and delivering a highly-organised support service. You should be a strong leader and advocate for support functions, able to communicate with senior users and IT managers, devise and implement robust processes, and monitor and report on the team's Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and overall service delivery. You will also be responsible for various site visits in London.
- Ensure work undertaken by the PC Support team is adequately resourced and achievable, prioritised and carried out based on priorities and deadlines.
- Comprehensive support of all PC Support related IT issues and problems.
- Maintain adherence to IT security practices, directives and recommendation as defined by the business (Control and GIS) and industry standards.
- Capture all workload activity via Remedy toolset.
- Respond to phone, e-mail and face-to-face incidents reported to the team.
- Regular visits to other sites based in London.
- Ensure that the PC Support team follow all existing procedures and develop/create new procedures as required.
- Ensure new systems are introduced via due process, documented, etc.
- Windows 7 desktop support knowledge
- Knowledge of VDI's
- Knowledge of Desktop PC hardware
- Office 2007/2010 Experience
- Good Communication both oral and written.
- A desire to make things better.
- Capable of working under minimal supervision and to manage workload proactively.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Please apply today if you are interested with your latest CV.