IT Support Specialist - Kings Cross 22,000 PA
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Support Specialist to work for the UK’s leading Diagnostic Medical Pathology organisation, based in the heart of Central London. This position is full time Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
This new role is to maintain, support and develop our client’s IT platforms and applications.
Duties for this job include: -
- Provide troubleshooting and advisory service for all ICT users
- Set up new ICT equipment including repairing/arranging for repair as requested
- Assist with the support of the Citrix applications and infrastructure
- Participate in the on-call system for IT support as required
- Provide first line desktop support and work with other members of the team as required
- Work closely with the Network security engineer to maintain network and software security, both internally (various domains) and externally (RAS, email, firewalls, switches and internet access) according to the company security policy
- Set up computers and peripherals, install software and engage in network maintenance as required
- Prepare and maintain all documentation including SOP’s user manuals, databases and any other info required by the IT Director.
This is a busy and varied position so candidates MUST have the following experience:
A good standard level of education, minimum 12-18 months experience IT and Desktop support, excellent written and verbal communication skills and good numeracy skills.
In return this fantastic company offers a competitive salary dependant on experience £22K, a company pension, life assurance, an interest free season ticket loan scheme and a great working team environment.
Ritz Rec (Emp Agy)