Corporate Tax Manager - FTSE 250
You will be an integral member of the UK finance team, working closely with the team’s Head of Tax to help manage and optimize the organization’s tax position. The role will be supporting UK tax compliance, reporting and providing corporate tax advisory support across the wide group.
- Preparation of UK direct tax returns and maintaining up to date and accurate details on file
- Dealing with day-to-day queries across VAT, payroll taxes and tax accounting
- Advising the business on the tax implications of corporate decisions.
- Ensure UK tax payments are made on time
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified within a Big 4 practice, with experience of reporting under IFRS
- Exposure to international tax issues, VAT, transfer pricing would be advantageous
- Committed team player with a real 'can-do’ attitude