Principal Analyst - Redress SAS
Up to £550 per day
This is an opportunity for the highly motivated and analytically minded individuals who want to enhance their current skillset and knowledge working in a dynamic environment. With a key focus on Rectifications the role holder can expect to be a fundamental part of the team.
This bank is one of the largest financial services not only in the UK, but across Europe and the US. This bank has the scope to develop its employees through a wide array of different platforms where you are recognised for your efforts and work that you put in. With a portfolio all over the globe, they are looking for talented and driven leaders to embark on this journey with them.
- Support the business in meeting their key objectives across profitability and help understand key areas within this.
- Use a combination of using data, brainstorming session and business judgement in identifying and leading new opportunities.
- Take the lead in developing, maintaining and improving high quality validated strategies whilst also leading projects that support the goals of the team.
- Take the initiative in identifying gaps in data and manage a range of analytical and modelling projects.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Very strong analytical reasoning skills and the ability to extract information from data.
- Experience working across rectifications is preferable.
- Extensive experience using SAS.
- The ability to apply analytical techniques to data to produce predictive results.
- Strong developed oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate this to senior stakeholders.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Krishen Patel Via the Apply link on this page.