Software Support Specialist
Seeking a Software Support Specialist to join us as we expand our innovative products into the Nordic region.
You will be joining epyx ltd, a growing automotive software solutions business. This is a new exciting diverse role that will allow you to become proficient within the business area/industry.
Internally, you will become one of the main business sources of information on the software application behaviour and industry practices.
What you'll be doing
- Providing support and resolution for 2nd line queries; this will include the escalation and management of software incidents to the product team, 3rd Party Danish suppliers and software developers.
- Providing detailed advice and guidance to Danish customers on product queries, best practises, and operational challenges that users may have in the use of the services. (both demand and supply side)
- You will provide support to new releases of software, through the testing of both new applications and updates to the existing platforms.
- You will provide onsite user training and support for both new and existing customers, including working with project management on implementation strategies/setup.
- Actively support the Product Support department duties, including data management and issue management.
- Provide second line support for Network Support on technical questions and issues.
- Technical administration tasks
- Previous experience in an application/product support position
- Knowledge of 2nd line query management
- As you will be supporting the Danish market, both international travel and alignment to Danish public holidays may be required
epyx (part of the FLEETCOR group of companies) specialises in creating technology for the automotive sector. Dynamic initiatives delivered through the 1link portfolio of platforms that empower customers to manage all of the activities involved in sourcing, e-procurement and transaction processing for the automotive sector.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR's Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV's from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.