Store Manager - Brighton £23,000 - £25,000 + Package
**Multi Product experience in a fast-paced environment a must**
A fantastic opportunity up for grabs with a very iconic multi product and destination retailer who have exciting and continuous growth plans!
This exciting opportunity would suit an experienced Store Manager or Deputy ready to step up.
Ideally you will be an experienced manager from a fast paced retail environment, however we believe it’s more important that you are a hands on people focused leader driving results and sales from the front and being an inspiration to your team. Coaching, developing and inspiring your team will be second nature. We want you to bring out the very best in your people through coaching, development and succession.
Key Responsibilities: ·
- Delivering an excellent shopping experience for the customer
- Reviewing sales performance and ensuring measures are put in place to drive sales delivering on KPI’s and profitability
- Recruit, manage and motivate staff to achieve store objectives
- Ensure all company standards are implemented and maintained
- Health and Safety of store and colleagues Key
- Self-Motivated and Resilient
- Team Player with a 'can do’ Attitude
- Excellent Communication and CoachingSkills
- Ability to Control Costs and Availability of Stock
- Commercially and Target Driven We are keen to hear from any Retail Manager, Store Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager and Duty Manager.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please submit your CV using the appropriate methods.