Science Teacher - Barking & Dagenham
Science Teacher – Suitable for Science NQTs - Barking & Dagenham
An established secondary school is seeking an ambitious Science Teacher to join their well-facilitated department. This Science Teacher vacancy is your chance to accelerate your career in an outstanding secondary school.
• Science Teacher position - Barking & Dagenham
• Competitive salary for Science Teacher role, depending on experience
• MPS/UPS – Inner London
• Permanent, Full-Time Science Teacher position
• Science Teacher role starting September 2019
• Superb Science Facilities
• Fantastic CPD programme on offer
• Excellent NQT support & induction programme
• Outstanding Maths Teacher post for experienced Teachers & NQTs
• Further Leadership Potential in Science for Successful Science Teacher
Person Specification for a Science Teacher
This established school requires a confident and passionate Science Teacher to join their inclusive secondary school that comes complete with a very well-equipped Science department. The successful applicant for the Science Teacher position will posses an exceptional knowledge of the National Curriculum. You should have the ability to encourage and motivate your students to excel academically and use teaching techniques that inspire your pupils to enjoy the subject.
About the Science Teacher Role
In this Science Teacher post you will be teaching and working as an essential part of the well-facilitated Science faculty, using equipment’s designed to enrich pupils academic understanding of this subject. You will need to demonstrate a high level of subject specialism and be committed to the students learning through the consistent planning and delivering of engaging lessons. As a Science Teacher you will have the opportunity to further your skills through the schools successful CPD programme.
If you are able to bring science to life and inspire the next generation of scientists to continue studying Science in A level & further, then this Science Teacher position is the ideal role for you to apply! Click ‘Apply’ to send your CV to Sumaya at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.