My Client is a well-known retailer looking for a self motivated, flexible and performance orientated Accounts Payable Assistant to support the Accounts Payable and Accounting team.
Some of the duties & responsibilities include:
- Processing payments weekly in accordance with supplier’s payment terms across multiple countries.
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations to ensure outstanding invoices are paid on time.
- Playing a key role in the accurate reporting of Vendor Aged Items in multiple currencies.
- Liaising with suppliers and colleagues from various departments.
- Supporting the accounts payable team and monthly close process, which includes posting journal entries, performing reconciliations, and closing the legal entity books.
- Ad Hoc Analysis.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of work experience within retail finance. Have a strong academic background and want to work as a team player to develop efficiencies and improvements in current processes. This is fast paced role in a great environment wanting an induvudal with the passion and eagerness to work to the best of their ability.