Year 6 - Shoreham-by-sea
A primary school in Shoreham-by-sea is looking for a year 6 teacher to cover a full time post beginning in September
TimePlan Education is working with this primary school to recruit a teacher for a year 6 class. This teaching position is a full-time role that will commence on 2/9/19.
The school will be very happy to consider applications from NQTs. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, hard working and a dedicated primary trained teacher.
This is a highly welcoming primary school, set in Shoreham-by-sea. The staff and pupils are friendly and polite which helps add to the warmth felt within the school. The leadership team are strong and supportive, and you get the impression that everyone genuinely enjoys being there.
This is a fantastic school that would benefit both experienced and newly qualified teachers alike. In order to be considered for this primary school teaching position, all applicants must:
- be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
- hold a current and clear DBS
- be able to commit to the full duration of the contract
- have a passion for teaching and the ability to inspire all who they teach.
- In return we offer:
- competitive rates of pay
- the support from our team of dedicated education coordinators
- associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
- opportunities to aid your professional development, via free training courses.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through TimePlan today by using the link, emailing us at or calling one of the team on . We would love to hear from you!