Fire Maintenance Engineer
Our established and highly reputable client is seeking additional Fire Maintenance Engineers to join their teams due to business growth.
Purpose of the Role/Role Overview:
To provide maintenance and servicing of fire safety equipment, emergency light and smoke vent systems, in accordance with all current British & European Standards.
Servicing of maintenance contracts in accordance with company operating procedures, reporting directly to the Contracts Manager
General Duties/Key Responsibilities:
- Provide day to day planned and reactive maintenance of contracts
- To respond to emergency call-outs and carry out any remedial works as required
- Carry out asset verification
- Install replacement/ additional equipment
- Take part in the on-call rota
- Conduct site surveys as required
- Training of apprentices
- To act at all times in a professional and diligent manner, considering the need of the client
Good understanding of the British Standards BS 5839 and BS 5266
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to communicate effectively on all levels
- Able to manage duties effectively
- Concise, attention to detail
- Identify and solve problems effectively.
- Able to work under pressure.
1+ years of relevant Industry Experience.
Must be a driver as the role comes with a company van and fuel card. 40 hours per week.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a superb organisation!
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy