Customer Service Front of House
We are a Leading Hair Salon of the World. We have been privileged to enjoy success and growth which has led us to being able to invite you to apply to join our Front of House team.
Could you be one of the very special individuals we are looking for to become part of our service, highly focussed on perfecting our client's salon experience through continual evolution and delivery of the highest standards of care?
Front of House carries a special responsibility in creating the first and last impression our clients receive and during their time with us you have an opportunity to make a real difference. You will learn about the services we provide and products we retail enabling you to become a recognised source of authority.
Your confidence and exceptional communication skills combined with your passion for providing great service will allow you to make the most of this opportunity where you will enjoy finding solutions to situations others might find tough and take a sense of pride in work done well.
Award winning and forward thinking, we firmly believe that choosing the right people results in the delivery of excellence and happiness to our clients. We offer the opportunity to build a career for life, with the potential to influence our success.
Your success will look like:
The recognition of our clients because they know you care about them.
The respect of our stylists and technicians because you understand their requirements.
The confidence of our management team because you deliver and want to grow with us.
- Ability to maintain a current knowledge of all services offered, schedule accurate appointments optimising the use of time and maintaining the integrity of client data.
- Ability to maintain a complete working knowledge of all products offered, manage retail stock and ordering and achieve retail targets.
- Able to contribute to the enhancement of client services to ensure their experience runs smoothly, identifying, avoiding and resolving potential problems quickly and commercially.
- Ability to empathise with the client's position at all times, building relationships with frequent clients and introducers, knowing names and preferences.
- Excellent communication skills ensuring clients receive a personal and seamless service.
- Previous salon or busy spa, hospitality or proven successful retail experience.
- Enjoys attention to detail and able to adhere to company policies.
- Adept with IT systems, in particular MS office.
- Immaculate personal presentation.
FOH | Salon | Retail | Customer Service | Hair Dressing | Client Service | Reception
- Passionate and positive about everything you do.
- Able to stand for extended amounts of time.
- Ability to work over variable shift patterns and extended hours when required.
Our salon is one of the Leading Salons of the World and has been based on beautiful Motcomb Street, in the heart of Belgravia, for the last 20 years.
We are an inclusive salon able to look after every hair type at the very highest level and we are fortunate to be surrounded by many renowned international brands and luxury hotels.
We have 50 people in the team and we are building a culture that is supportive and works together, reflecting respect, integrity and team work. There is always room for progression within the company and you will be supported with training and education.
In the past year, the salon and our team have continued to add awards to our extensive collection including British Hairdresser of the Year finalists, winner Salon of the Year, L'oreal Colour Trophy finalists.
We will consider applications from exceptional candidates wanting to work Full Time.