Part Time SIMS Administrator
- SIMS/FMS Administrator (MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITHIN A SCHOOL SETTING)
- Central Manchester
- May 2019 start
- Part Time Hours (2 days per week)
- School office experience is essential
Empowering Learning is currently recruiting for an experienced SIMS/FMS Admin Assistant to join the admin team at a large, well established primary school in Manchester. This position is available for the Summer Term and salary is dependent upon experience. The position will last for the Summer Term in the first instance.
This position is for a School Administrator who has experience working with SIMS and FMS and who has recently worked in a school environment. The position is Part Time (Thursday's and Friday's) until the end of the summer term.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To combine your administration experience and SIMS knowledge to support the school office to ensure smooth running and organise day-to-day activities.
- To be experienced with (FMS) Financial Management System
This role includes:
- Work on the schools SIMS.net system
- To arrange meetings, taking minutes as appropriate.
- Handle telephone calls with sensitivity and confidence, using initiative as required.
- Provide a full range of secretarial skills including typing, copying, recording, filing.
- Sort and distribute mail, including e-mail and manage the diaries of the Head and others, as appropriate, handling administrative and organisational issues
- Responsible for ensuring the recording of attendance data and reasons for absence of pupils & staff.
This Oldham Primary School is larger than the average-sized primary school. A small percentage of pupils come from a range of different minority ethnic backgrounds. This school aims to develop a positive attitude towards learning from an early age; to encourage the challenge of learning and to foster life essential knowledge and skills that will help pupils to be successful learners.
If this sounds like the job for you, then send your CV to
or call me on
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Empowering Learning is a teacher training and placement consultancy who specialise in the training and placement of both overseas and UK trained teachers. We have ex Ofsted Inspectors, QTS Specialists and ex Leadership Teachers working in the office to support all our staff throughout their journey. We are also in partnership with Sunderland University who provide support and guidance before granting successful trainees with QTS. In addition to the above we also supply day to day, short term and long-term cover as well as permanent staffing.
James Done | Senior Education Consultant - Manchester
Empowering Learning Ltd
3rd Floor, 2 Mount Street, Manchester, M2 5WQ