Full time, Monday - Friday, 37 hrs/wk
£19,000 - £22,000
Interaction are currently working with a not for profit organisation, based in Lowestoft who are looking to secure a new Finance Officer for their team.
You will be joining a friendly team of 5 and reporting into the Finance Manager to work across the wider finance function but predominantly in dealing with payroll administration and collation.
Duties of the role include:
- Ensuring accurate processing of payroll data
- Dealing with queries related to payroll
- Responsible for processing travel expenses
- Assist with payment processes and invoice matching
- Processing sales and purchase invoices/credit notes
- Checking and inputting expense claims
You will either be part or fully AAT qualified with some basic accounting experience or you will have a thorough knowledge and experience within the payroll function.
You will be a good communicator and be confident to work to your own initiative as well as within a team.
This role comes with a competitive benefits package and free parking on site.
If you have experience in the areas listed above and are looking for a new challenge, please apply now!