Audit Semi-Senior - Medium Sized Firm - Central London - 80-90% Audit
Audit Semi-Senior | Central London
I am seeking a talented part-qualified candidate for one of my key clients in Central London.
The Practice are medium sized and service a wide portfolio of international clients across a variety of sectors including technology, IT and energy.
What are some of the key responsibilities?
- Audit of financial statements by way of sample testing and analytical review
- Preparation of working papers to support audit work and financial statements including lead schedules, checklists and statutory reviews
- Preparation of statutory financial statements from trial balance or primary records
- Review of audit and accounts work undertaken by junior members of the team
- Visiting client’s premises to carry out audit work where necessary, including stock take attendances
- Liaising with clients as and when necessary to carry out work including audit and accounting queries
- Performing an advisory role to a portfolio of clients
- Working solely or as part of a team on audits and accounts preparation assignments in respect of small, medium & large companies
- The role is 80% in-house although a large part of that time will be spent communicating with clients
- Part-qualified ACA or ACCA, or an AAT finalist with exemptions and be approximately 18 months from qualification
- Have at least two years' experience in public practice working with corporate clients in a mixed audit and accountancy role
- Experience of planning and completing audit and accounts preparation assignments
What’s on offer?
- Full study support to complete professional qualification
- 31 holidays per annum (including 8 bank holidays)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Corporate rate gym membership
- Voluntary group Dental Insurance
If you wish to be considered please apply direct with your CV or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.