Behaviour Maths Teacher - Leyton- Waltham Forest
- Are you a qualified teacher experienced or interested in teaching children with behavioural or emotional needs?
- Do you have what it takes to devise creative and engaging lessons for small groups of pupils and build positive rapport with children, parents and staff?
- Would you like to work in a challenging, rewarding working environment as part of a supportive team?
If YES, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Behaviour specialist teacher teaching Maths for a special school to teach a group of 7 students who have either a social, emotional or mental health need; pupils exhibit challenging behaviours and have not been able to maintain a mainstream school placement. The role will be full-time Monday to Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm to start from the 23rd April 2019 and the school will be holding immediate trial days for successful teacher applicants. There will be a permanent contract available for the successful candidate.
Location: Leyton, Borough of Waltham Forest
- Competitive rate of pay between £140- £185 per day
- Permanent contract available
- School is located within walking distance from local bus routes and underground routes
- Make a difference to the lives of the most deprived children in the local community
If you have experience or feel confident in at least 3 of the following please get in touch:
- UK based Secondary level teaching experience
- Experience supporting challenging young people
- Able to deliver Maths at KS3-KS4 Level
- Fully Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Newly Qualified Teacher Status (NQT)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- Team-Teach, MAPA or Positive Behaviour Support training
- Have a patient, calm , resilient personality
Contact Nootpa from the London North East SEN branch TODAY with your updated CV and cover letter to be considered for this rewarding role, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.