Are you looking for a more balanced work and social life? Do you want the enjoyment of class teaching without the added responsibilities? Would you like to gain experience in a variety of schools?
Then we want to hear from you today, Supply Teaching could be exactly what you are looking for!
Due to an increased demand for Secondary Supply Teachers in Scarborough and surrounding areas, Teaching Personnel are currently looking for Teachers to join our local supply pool. Whether you are a Newly Qualified Teacher or an experienced Teacher this can be a great opportunity for flexible work. We can offer you part or full time work, completely dependent on your preference.
- Flexible working - you decide when and where you work
- Ability to try different key stages - KS3 to KS5
- Work can be very local to yourself
- Excellent rates of weekly pay - between £550 - £850 per week
Why Teaching Personnel?
- Exclusive staffing partnerships with large number of schools and academies
- Weekly pay
- Paid on PAYE, not an umbrella payroll company
- Your own friendly consultant working on your behalf
- Exclusive CPD academy
To be successful you will have:
- Enhanced child workforce DBS registered to the update service- we can assist you with this
- Two references from recent educational employers
- Relevant teaching qualifications - PGCE/QTS
- Good understanding of the current school curriculum
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today. Call Teaching Personnel's Hull branch on or upload your cv at www.teachingpersonnel.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.