Retail Merchandiser - Ladieswear
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced Fashion Merchandiser to join one of the UKs most progressive and successful retailers. This company is actively seeking an experienced Merchandiser to take ownership of their fastest growing department.
You will be supporting the Head of Merchandising to ensure that the merchandise & buying functions are effectively controlled within the agreed business strategy.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the planning of budgets by category, option count, and depth of buy
- Control stock levels based on WSSI
- Analyse and monitor best and worst sellers and take appropriate action
- Recommend promotions and rebuys
- Monitor and maintain buying and gross profit margins
To be considered you must have:
- Excellent knowledge of WSSI management and advanced Excel skills.
- Experience of operating at Merchandiser or Senior Merchandiser level with ownership for running your own department.
- Team management and team development experience
- Recent experience working in a fast fashion / ever changing merchandising environment