Nursery Secondary Deputy/ 3rd in Charge
Amazing opportunity to work with a amazing company that offer benefits such as up to 35 days annual leave - 20 days holiday, 8 bank holidays, 1 pro-rata birthday day, 1 bonus day and up to 5 further days with years of service (depending on position)
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
* Able to manage the designated base room, ensuring that all daily routines are adhered to and that all base room children developmental records are completed.
* Support the entire nursery junior team where appropriate and needed.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
* Leadership experience
The role offers the following benefits: -
* Free Uniform.
* Free Staff Lunches, home cooked on site.
* Free DBS check.
* High Street Vouchers and Discounts.
* Employee Support Scheme.
* Discounted Childcare Vouchers.
* Performance Bonuses.
* Training, development and career support.
* Up to 35 days annual leave
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION