Luxury Sales Assistant
Are you seeking a new sales challenge? Do you live and breathe luxury fashion? Are you a well presented individual who thrives on providing outstanding customer service?
I am recruiting for an opportunity as a full-time, luxury, Sales Assistant for an Italian, luxury, men's brand, to located in their flagship store in London. This brand opened it's 1st boutique in Rome in 1945. This brand's Tailors are the boundless heralds of the men's tailoring art. They achieve the highest level of sartorial excellence. Their artistry is imbued in all the unseen details that distinguish their garments. From the initial cutting to the final ironing phases, they impart expertise to all the steps that bring the men's suit to life, rendering it an unmatched creation and an emblem of the expertise handed down from past generations. Every suit is the result of their method, a process unique to the company that requires 220 steps and more than 22 hours of effective workmanship.
Gemma will be your Store Manager and ideally, she is looking for someone with previous experience as a luxury Sales Assistant however, this is a unique position and the most important thing to her is personality and ambition. She is willing to look at people with a good understanding of the industry and good network connections, as she is aware of the importance of these aspects to her clients.
You will be given a competitive basic salary, personal commissions, bonuses, staff discount, uniform and become a part of one of Italy's most famous luxury, tailoring brand. As this company is part of the Kering Group you will also be entitled to all the discounts and benefits applicable to this brand.
This is an opportunity to join a professional team within a luxury retail environment. You will be a key ambassador for the brand providing a distinctive and extraordinary luxury experience throughout the whole sales process, passionately guiding the client across the brand, nurturing a long term loyal relationship. You will carry out sales and clienteling actions in order to maximise individual and store target and KPIs.
How you will make an impact and contribute:
- Create and develop a positive relationship with the customers, from the first contact to the farewell
- Meet and exceed CRM and retention goals
- Accomplish the goals set by the Store Management contributing to the teamwork
- Effectively use the Client Book to nurture the relationship with the existing and potential customers
- Create and cultivate a network of contacts to expand potential customer base
- Gather information about the market: new trends, events, competitors' activities and products
- Effectively interact and collaborate with colleagues in the store and in the company at large
- Implement stock procedures according to company standards and guidelines
- At least 2 years of experience in a sales position in a luxury or premium brand
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of men's formal wear is desirable but, not essential
- MTM specialization is desirable but, not essential
- Flexible to work in a multicultural environment
There will be more to this role but these are just a few of the main responsibilities required. If you feel you have perfect background for this role then please get in contact with Antonio at .