Senior Java Developer
Avanti Recruitment are working closely with a software company based in Epsom, they are currently looking for a senior java developer due to growth within the company.
They have a very friendly atmosphere with in the company, they are looking for someone who is massively passionate, creative and has a positive attitude with a willingness to learn, someone wants to grow within a company and broaden their experience.
The core responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer is to maintain servers, deployment of software, monitor the API’s and lead the Infrastructure.
Senior Java Developer Requirements:
- Must have 3+ years experience with Java 8 and the Spring/web frameworks.
- Must have experience with REST API’s
- Experience with Oracle databases
- Experience with Python or Kotlin would be hugely beneficial
- Experience with IOS platforms is advantageous
- Prior experience with Solid principles
- API’s such as Kubernetes or Linea
- Use of google cloud
- Experience with CI (Circle preferred)
If you are interested in the role of Senior Java Developer and feel you could be a good match then please get in touch with Paul Abbot at Avanti Recruitment or apply online now.