Demand Planner - EMEA
My company are a global and growing business. They have an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and they're growing rapidly to deliver on their mission. They are actively looking to hire the world's best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Generate and publish a rolling 12-month global consensus demand forecast for xxxxx products. Work closely with country teams to provide their forecasts and review the inputs and assumptions on each. Consolidate demand forecasts and perform additional analysis at the regional level to include trend analysis, macroeconomic analysis, statistical analysis, user insights analysis, sell through analysis, and channel inventory analysis to develop a proposed global consensus forecast. Present and defend proposed regional consensus forecast and gain support from Regional Executives, General Managers, Finance, and Global Supply Chain. Upon approval of consensus forecast through the S&OP process, communicate the regional consensus forecast across all stakeholders. One key indicator of success will be forecast accuracy, at both the product level and the SKU level - you will measure forecast accuracy and enhance model and collaboration processes to improve accuracy over time.
This position reports to the EMEA Strategy and Planning Director.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POSITION OF DEMAND PLANNER - EMEA :
- Create, maintain, and continuously improve data-driven demand planning models at the SKU level to provide the most accurate forecasts
- Lead monthly cross-functional demand reviews with country teams to review projections and challenge key drivers and assumptions
- Develop upside and downside scenarios in addition to conducting risk analyses and recommend to cross-functional teams
- Create monthly and quarterly hindsight reports/summaries to identify accuracy gaps in item-level projections and assumptions
- Continuously improve forecasts through thorough analyses of NPI performance, promotional activities, consumption trends, marketing initiatives, and any other market/category trends that affect demand
- Work collaboratively, effectively and efficiently with all partners & stakeholders, especially the country teams and global demand planning team
- Collect and analyse channel inventory across EMEA and be responsible for reporting this on a regional level
- Work with the data team to promote automation and consistency in our collection and use of data
- Effectively present and defend the team's work to executives in the global demand planning team and supply chain
- Anticipate potential collaboration issues/opportunities across teams and collaborate with peer managers to resolve them proactively
- Communicate the importance of compliance and foster an environment where teams feel safe to report issues as necessary
- Clearly articulate strategic drivers and remove barriers
- Is trustworthy and reliable; follows through with commitments
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION OF DEMAND PLANNER - EMEA :
- 5+ years of experience in global and complex supply chains, including ownership of demand forecasting. Experience with consumer products is a plus.
- Excellent project management and cross-functional team leadership skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Strong ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines; able to balance short-term, urgent needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary, global team environment
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- Ability to execute and meet deadlines
- Constant raising of the bar for quality of analytics and communication/presentation
- Ability to collaborate and partner with regional forecasting teams
- Ability to communicate to and debate with executives across the organization
- Advanced knowledge of business operations, systems, organizational management, performance metrics (KPI) management and problem solving
- BA/BS degree in Business Management, Operations Management or Engineering is preferred
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We'll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of London, one of the world's greatest cities
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.