Personal Injury Executive (non portal) - Bristol
Personal Injury Executives with Non MOJ portal experience are sought to join this fast growing, dynamic Bristol team. If you are familiar with pre-litigation and litigated personal injury matters and want your career to flourish in a supportive environment, this opportunity is a must. Committed to developing their staff, this firm offers excellent support and training to all staff.
- Demonstrative experience of running a caseload compirsed of pre-litigated and litigated Personal Injury claims of at least fast track value.
- Paralegals, Claims Handlers, Legal Executives and Solicitors will all be considered.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules.
- Commercially focussed.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Solid drafting skills.
- Confident to undertake advocacy where necassary.
- Organised and efficient approach to work management.
- Enthusiastic to work as part of dynamic team and develop professionally.
- Able to work effectively to targets and deadlines.
- Ideally familiar with Proclaim but this is not essential.
A competitive salary is offered (commensurate with experience) and parking is provided. Genuinely a progressive firm who look after their people.