Our client is looking for an FP&A Manager to join the team and lead the way in re-engineering their planning process. The business has been in operation for three years and already have over 120 full-time employees and they have exciting growth plans for the year ahead and this role is seen as a key hire for the business.
As the FP&A Manager, your role will be varied and challenging with responsibilities including;
- Lead the strategic financial planning process ensuring all 5-year plans, budgets and forecasts are undertaken with full business engagement and delivered in an accurate and insightful fashion
- Challenging individual functional budgets and forecasts and identify risks or opportunities, and actively seeking solutions to issues
- Oversee the development of key budgeting and forecasting processes and design and roll out a global model
- Manage the 5 Year plan model, whilst coordinating the inputs from the business and review and challenge input
- Provide analysis on future projections whilst becoming the key liaison in month end processes and subsequent sign off of EBIT numbers for the Group
- Assist in providing analysis on key cost drivers to budget and forecasts
- Input into the month end P&L review meetings by understanding and challenging figures
- Provide business partnering support to the senior leadership team whilst establishing strong and effective relationships
- Providing ad hoc analysis for the Finance Director and Heads of Departments
This is an exciting time to join the business and our client is looking for a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) to lead the team and support the Finance Director through this period of growth. You will have a solid background in FP&A, with a proven history of adding value and streamlining inefficiencies in the planning and budgeting process.
For more information on this role. Please contact Radley Green for a full role brief and be considered for the position.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.