Business Development Executive
Heat Recruitment are excited to be working with one of the world's leading providers of point of sale and payment support solutions. My client is a very well-established company and have been running for over 35 years, they have fantastic offices and provide staff with excellent support to boost their careers.
This is a field-based role which will cover North England (M62 Corridor), visiting stores and clients to boost their sales and customer engagement. You will be given a company car as well as fantastic on target earnings with achievable targets. Upon securing the role you will be given one to one training and a full induction on the company systems to make sure you are 100% ready to go. You will be seeking out new business opportunities to build, manage and sustain a decent pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Proven track-record of closing sales
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly with key stakeholders
- Experience selling at a senior management and business owner level
- Highly enthusiastic and proactively seeks opportunities to improve sales
- Will go the extra mile when required
- Possess a high work ethic in accordance with role demands, expectation and responsibility
- Credible, articulate, confident and tenacious
- Naturally consultative
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
| Business Development Executive | Sales | Hardware Sales | Software Sales |