- Full Time
Reed Accountancy is currently recruiting for a HR Payroll Administrator. The role will be a FIXED TERM CONTRACT for 14 months.
This role is based in Coventry and will be reporting into the HR Manager.
This role would suit candidates who are motivated and can manage their own work loads and able to prioritise tacks. You will have a good understanding of HR principles and be able to complete end to end cycle of their monthly payrolls.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Monthly payroll for up to 200 employees
• New Starter & leavers processed
• Processing of expensed and additional authorised payments
• Resolutions of payment and general HR enquiries
• Liaise with HMRC
• Managing and maintenance of all personal employee records
• Preparation of HR documentation as required, such as administration of flexible working requests, recruitment processes, etc.
• Update policies in line with legislation
• Experienced with SAGE payroll
The role of HR Payroll would suit candidates who enjoy a varied and wide ranging role with the ability to manage their own work loads. It is a mandatory requirement that the incumbent has experience of SAGE payroll and end to end payroll processing.
You will also be able to commit to a 14 month fixed term contract, there will be a very attractive bonus for completing the 14 month FIXED TERM CONTRACT contact in full.