Account Manager- Agency
£23,000 - £28,000 DOE
Rocking Zebra recruitment is currently looking for an Account Manager to join this established agency based in Cirencester.
Working within the client services team, you will ensure that all client work is delivered on time and to budget. Supporting the Account Management team you will be working across several of the agency's key B2B client accounts, coordinating internally and externally to deliver on crucial projects and campaigns.
- Manage all assigned work requirements for the account team’s clients, coordinating internally and externally, and to deliver to these work requirements as internal/external projects.
- Maintain a positive commercial relationship between clients
- Manage agency relationships e.g. ATL, DM, Digital, Sales promotion, Media, as a key point of contact within the team.
- Manage the financial control of clients within your portfolio, ensuring all necessary paperwork has been raised within required time scales and is kept up to date.
- Be able to contribute to discussion meetings with credibility and gravitas to clients and other parties at all levels
This role requires knowledge and confidence around data, analysis and insight so having a strong data understanding is paramount.
To be considered for this role, you should be a highly motivated self-starter, ideally have come from an agency background and have a demonstrable knowledge of campaign management.
You will be eager to learn with passion and a commitment to get things done while always placing the client at the centre of everything you do. You will have a strong ability to successfully manage multiple tasks to timely demands, you will be a creative and logical thinker and you will be a fun approachable individual with high levels of energy!
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!