Graduate Invesment Broker
Looking for finance graduate jobs in London, and want to work for a boutique financial services firm in the heart of the city?
In this Graduate Investment Broker job, you will be joining an up and coming London based financial services team who offer bespoke investment opportunities for their clients. This firm are focused on providing a strong, value-led service to their clients and investors, with transparency being a key aspect of their business. This firm understands the varying needs of each of their clients which allows them to provide a first-class service across the board.
In this Graduate Investment Broker job, you will be generating new opportunities through various channels for the rest of the team. Your main purpose will be to make initial contact with clients, understand their needs and introduce them to the service. This places you in the first line of contact for prospective client - a key position requiring you to present the values and professionalism of the firm. As such it is essential that you have incredible communications skills, combined with a keen interest in finance and the ability to sell the virtues of the firm, while providing a strong service to clients.
In this Graduate Investment Broker job, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the company's Senior Consultants
- Prospecting, contacting and engaging with new clients
- Stimulating interest in the firm's services
- Pre-empting and overcoming client objections with effective communication
- Logging all prospect contact in the CRM in line with company policy
- Marking clear activities for your senior team member to follow up the leads
So, what are we looking for?
- Previous face to face or telephone sales experience is preferred
- Fantastic organisational and teamwork skills
- A demonstrable record of excelling in previous work or education
- A hungry, ambitious, personable, and articulate graduate
- Good communication skills - you'll be expected to liaise with clients over the telephone
- The ability to demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of work
- An enthusiastic, resilient, and proactive approach
What else is on offer?
- A great starting basic salary of £19,200 plus commission up to a total of £40,000
- Fantastic training and development opportunities, offering a clear path to progression
- Incredible company socials and trips (previous locations include Amsterdam and Paris)
- An opportunity to join and young and dynamic team
Looking for finance graduate jobs in London, and want to work for a leading financial services firm? If you're a business-savvy graduate with an interest in sales, apply for this Graduate Investment Broker job in London today.
Discover more Finance Graduate Jobs