Front End Developer
BRAND NEW ROLE FOR A FRONT-END DEVELOPER TO JOIN OUR PIONEERING TECHNICAL TEAM IN SELBY!!
The perfect opportunity for a Junior Developer who is looking to take on more responsibility and improve your technical stack by working on a diverse product portfolio
- Previous commercial experience necessary
- Based in Selby, easily commutable on public transport
- Competitive salary of up-to £30,000 depending upon experience
- To apply please call / or email
Sourced by: @TechCareers_N - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the North and Yorkshire
WHO ARE WE?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Interviews are being held immediately, so please apply today to express your interest!
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE.....
- Ideally at least 2 years' commercial experience
- Desire to work on a range of projects
IT'S NICE TO HAVE.....
- Knowledge of AMP or progressive web apps
- Understanding of cross browser applications
TO BE CONSIDERED.....
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on / . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableRosie or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Rosie Bancroft, Searchability in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
Searchability (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.