Finance, Planning & Reporting Analyst
Stanton House is currently recruiting for a Finance, Planning & Reporting Analyst to join a leading energy business in Aberdeen.
This is a key role within the finance function, and you will be responsible for providing Financial and Analytical support to key stakeholders and the wider business.
- Reporting on the output of latest forecasts and plan, working closely with the wider Finance team to communicate and assist them in understanding changes and updates as required.
- You will be responsible for co-ordinating and inputting Plan submissions into the Financial System (BPC), ensuring deliverables are accurate, changes are understood and validated where necessary.
- Responsible for producing the monthly reporting pack as well as the plan/forecast reporting pack and regular analysis for their specific asset teams; tracking performance against key targets and metrics.
- Be proactive in identifying and implementing improvements in the planning and forecasting process, tools & assumptions to deliver better and more informed decision making.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience of planning and analysis and demonstrate experience in analytical and problem-solving skills - to make sense of complex data, assess options and make sound recommendations.
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines ensuring all deliverables are fulfilled on time and of good quality.
- You can demonstrate excellent communication skills, will be capable of communicating at all levels within the business and able to build good working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Qualified accountant with experience in a business planning role preferred.
To find out more about this opportunity please call or email