Marketing Executive - Digital & Communications
Kingsley Consulting is recruiting for one of our key Clients- A B2B manufacturing business that is currently going through unprecedented growth. The business is part of a Global Construction Group turning over more than $5B worldwide. The exciting re-structuring of their UK business has enabled my Client to place a strong foothold within their market, ahead of their competition and they are now seeking to recruit several priority roles. The Marketing Executive position will be a pivotal role in helping to re-shape the brand, services and help my Client succeed in becoming the number 1 leader in their sector.
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary £33,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Working with the Marketing Communications Manager the role is responsible for delivering considered Marketing communications expertise to customer groups. You will work in a local business environment, face to face with technical, product management and customer service teams and will be an integral part of the marketing and technical team.
This role is working within a dynamic, fast-paced business so it is essential that applicants are adept to taking ownership/lead on marketing initiatives and projects and have the ability to deliver work to a high standard in a changeable business.
- Take ownership for delivering activity in a specific area of the marketing communications plan
- Support Marketing Communications team projects as required
- Maintain the website, making changes and additions in line with promotional activities
- Monitor and update the company’s LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter accounts
- Liaise with creative agencies to make changes and amendments to communications as appropriate
- Deliver customer trade and demonstration events to ensure the business has an effective presence
- Control the availability of stand and presentation material ensuring high-quality materials are available for all events
- Manage the development and delivery of POS material for merchants and distributors
- Work with Product Management to ensure all product literature is up-to-date and compliant with brand guidelines
- Monitor and report on competitor activity and suggest improvements to business trade marketing activity
Qualities & Experience
The successful candidate will hold the below experience and skills:
- Degree in Marketing or similar
- Experience in a Marketing role (Digital & Event)
- Strong communication skills
- Will need to be flexible to attend Events/ CPD’s as required
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.