Year 4 Class Teacher, Islington Angel Station
Year 4 Class Teacher, Islington (Angel Station)
A lovely mainstream school in Islington, N1 are looking for a Year 4 Class Teacher to join their KS2 team after the Easter break! This is a popular one- form entry Church of England voluntary aided primary school situated in the diverse Barnsbury area of Islington. The school is in a central location close to King's Cross and Angel station and this allows the students and staff access to all the opportunities this provides for cultural learning and excellent transport links. The school is rated 'Good' by Ofsted.
This Primary school have extensive and well maintained grounds - which is rare for a school in central London! Our playground includes a grassed area as well as gardens and a court with separate outdoor learning provision for Foundation Stage children.
Role: Year 4 Class Teacher
Pay: Upper pay, main scale
Location: N1 -Angel Station
- The successful applicant needs to have a team player attitude
- The teacher must be extremely driven, reliable and hard-working
- Teacher displays a clear and thorough understanding of the curriculum
- Secure knowledge and skills relating to strategies in working with pupils of all achievement levels.
- An interest, motivation and passion for working with special needs children and developing skills to facilitate this
- Ability to self-evaluate learning needs and actively seek learning opportunities
Why work for Teaching Personnel:
- Minimum base pay of £150 per day
- CPD courses throughout the term (Team-Teach, Child Protection Training and The Prevent Duty)
- Specialist consultants (One consultant per Borough)
- Flexible work options; daily supply, long term, short term and intervention roles.
- Easy transition to daily supply (keeping the same pay rate)
At Teaching Personnel we offer a number of discounts (up to 85 %!) on courses which can help you with your development as a Teaching Assistant and aspiring Teacher or School Psychologist!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.