Position: Department Manager
Salary: £20,0000 to £22,000
Do you want to build your business around sport?
Do you want to lead your own team?
Do you want to shape your own career path?
Who we're looking for:
* Natural, organised leaders who invest in the development of others.
* People who are open minded with an innate sense of service to help others.
* Self starters who have a passion for sport.
* Team players who thrive in fast paced and changing environments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Department Manager, you will be taking ownership of your business from day one. Your sole purpose will be to make your sport accessible to the users in your community and through this you will help to gain market share. Together with your team, you will make crucial commercial decisions to boost the offer that you sell to your customers. You will manage your profit and loss account and you will forecast the level of investment during your commercial peaks. You will invest your time into the development of your team members and in doing so will ensure your own development.
Here is a brief overview of your responsibilities:
* Team Player -The business and the customer always comes first, so together with your colleagues you will ensure that your in-store business is commercial and efficient day to day.
* Human - You could have the chance to recruit, & induct your own team. Then, through working one to one, you'll decide targets & deadlines together to guarantee their happiness as well as the profitability of the business.
If interested please apply below