Electronics Test Technician
My client is a global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of market leading systems covering a range of core markets.
The successful test technician will a fantastic opportunity to test, fault-find and rework a range of high complexity electro mechanical products forming part of the client’s product range.
The Test Technician will ideally have the following experience with:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment
- Proven experience of RF testing, faultfinding, rework and assembly to a high standard of quality.
- Testing, fault-finding and rework and assembly of electro mechanical equipment (Including RF) to high quality standards
- Work from detailed drawings, documents, schematics as well as oral or written instruction
- Soldering and un-soldering, wiring & crimping and conducting detailed rework of printed circuit assemblies
- Using a variety of tools and equipment necessary to complete the operations
This role requires full security clearance or willingness to undergo security clearance
If you are interested in working for a market leading company in this test technician vacancy, please apply now.