Our client is a market-leading solutions provider with a fantastic reputation internationally. The company are now seeking a Product Manager to join their talented team in Exeter on an 18-month contract. Your role will be to oversee the design and development of a new software tool due to be implemented into the business. To be successful in this role, you will need to have experience in IT product management within an Agile environment. Any experience within the financial services sector or with UX would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Developing an understanding of the needs and workflows of staff
- Defining and prioritising product features
- Building strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Developing a clear product vision and strategy for the software tool
- Coordination of user-acceptance testing
- Managing the migration of users from legacy systems
- 3-5 years of experience within product management building data-centric products
- Experience of Agile development methodologies and the use of JIRA
- Ability to analyse and find solutions for complex issues
- Experience developing strategy and product visions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- Ideally some experience within financial services or UX (not essential)
This contract will pay a competitive day rate and is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company with a fantastic reputation worldwide. If you feel that you meet the requirements set out above, please apply now, or call for an informal discussion.