Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager role involves working for a reputable brand, leading on the social media strategy. The role has levels of autonomy, and would suit a creative candidate that is keen to drive change and optimise the way the business does things.
Michael Page are recruiting on behalf of a well known, central Nottingham based services business.
The Social Media Manager role involves:
- Planning all social media advertising campaigns and performance manage all current campaigns
- Managing the delivery of social media content through to market with focus on optimisation
- Working as part of an experienced marketing, brand advertising and media team to ensure that social media is part of an integrated campaign plan
- Working with internal stakeholders such as the content team and acquisition teams to share insights and gather inputs for future content
- Working with external agencies and social media platform teams
In order to be considered for the Social Media Manager role, you must have:
- Experience in leading social media strategy and implementation
- The ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders internally and externally
- Experience of buying advertising
- An understanding of what a good campaign looks like
- A creative mindset
- Experience of analysing social media campaigns for effectiveness and ROI
The Social Media Manager role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to join a fantastic Nottingham based business. The role is offering a candidate the autonomy and creativity around social media strategy.