Part-Time Company Accountant - Wrexham
We are currently recruiting for a Part-Time Company Accountant on behalf of our Client which is a well established SME Manufacturing business based in the Wrexham area. This role would be around 20 hours per week and reporting to one of the Directors of the business. The Financial Director would be available a couple of times a month and contactable if required.
The role would involve the following:
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Cashflow forecasting
- Pension calculations
- Credit control & purchase ledger
- Payroll for circa 50 employees
- Monthly Bank reconciliation
- System used is Sage Line 50
- One bookkeeper reporting in to this role
- AAT Qualified / Qualified by Experience
- Background SME
- Hands on accounting experience for a smaller business
- £28,000 to £30,000 pro rata 20 hours
For further information on this Part-Time Company Accountant job based in Wrexham, we'd love to hear from you.