Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 & Benefits
Ideally candidates will have experience of NAVISION
Do you have a purchasing background combined with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail? Are you looking for a new and varied role with an employer who values your development as much as you do? If so then we have the perfect job for you!
We are currently working with a well established organisation, who due to their on-going growth are now looking to appoint a pro-active Purchasing Administrator / Assistant to join their team.
This company ensures that employees possess the necessary knowledge and skills, and receive continuous training to offer the best expertise in the industry.
- Managing the purchasing cycle in accordance with agreed procedures and quality standards, including:
- Placing and monitoring the progress of orders for both job and non-job related activities
- Price materials and plant and select the most appropriate supplier
- Identifying and dealing with issues as they arise, liaising with internal customers and the Purchasing Manager as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers to ensure a production and competitive relationship
- Monitor supplier performance
- Maintain records of liability insurance for sub-contractors / suppliers
- Use and maintain NAVISON in real-time to monitor the progress of orders and suppliers
- Ensure that current supplier performance data is logged
- Booking of travel and accommodation for senior managers and office based staff
- Scanning and filing all paperwork electronically onto Navision
- Good level of IT skills- advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word & Excel
- Previous work experience in the Purchasing environment
- Experience with Navision software
You will be forward thinking and highly motivated to progress a career. We are also looking for someone who has tenacity, is analytical minded and a great team player.
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting Ref: NJR8977