Data Warehouse Developer SQL
Our client, a leading public sector organisation are looking for Data Warehouse Developer to support their Senior Management team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance, development and performance of the Data Warehouse and maintaining the existing information solutions using SQL Server including T-SQL & SSRS.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience of T-SQL for the production of datasets and database manipulation
- Experience of SQL Server Data Tools for the development of SSIS & SSRS packages
- Significant experience of T-SQL programming
- Experience and understanding of designing ETL processes
- A degree level IT qualification
This role offers an unrivalled benefits package, career development, training opportunities, free parking, an excellent work life balance and a fulfilling career with an award winning organisation.
Apply now or call Natalie from Appoint Consulting for a confidential chat today.