A leading manufacturer to the Oil & Gas/Defence & Aerospace industries have urgent requirements for additional CNC Machinists due to rapid growth.
You must be an experienced Vertical Turner working on Mazak machines.
- Programming and setting on MAZATROL or FANUC controls.
- Machine components to a very high standard.
- Manufacture components from engineering drawings.
- Interpret engineering drawings to customer specifications in order to produce components.
- Produce components to the correct standards within the estimated production times.
- Machining high grade material (exotic metals)
Benefits on top of an excellent salary will include:
- Discount on high-street shops and Foreigh Exchange
- Health Scheme
- Death in Service 2 x Annual Salary
- Worker exchange programmes with other sites
- Sponsor education programmes (Degrees)
- Flexible working
- Unlimited Over Time after 39 Hours
- Excellent earning potential - enhanced rates for shift work.
- Career Opportunities with the opportunity of progression within other divisions