The first computer dates back to Adam and Eve.
It was an Apple with limited memory, just one byte.
And then everything crashed!
Have you got amazing experience of teaching young students?
Are you a talented and motivated teacher that wants to grow their pupils' understanding of computers and technology?
Are you prone to reading great job opportunities starting with a terrible ad introduction and IT puns?
I am working with an outstanding school in Manchester that offers opportunities for growth, an excellent team-working ethos and support from colleagues. An innovative and diverse learning environment, this school will allow you to develop your skills and techniques in a teaching capacity.
Is your CV on Google? You may have everything I'm searching for! (OK, that's the last one, I swear)
* Good working resources and materials
* A highly collegiate and professional environment
* Dynamic and supportive staff
* Great transport links, so easily accessible
* Growth and development opportunities
* QTS is desirable - NQT applications are warmly welcomed
* Relevant qualifications - a degree along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
* A positive attitude
* Make sure lessons are planned at the right level of difficulty to match individual students, challenging the more able students and pushing them towards top grades
* Be a passionate and fun teacher, eager to grow within a great team
* Focus on helping students with academic and social development
* A long term, permanent role
* Dedicated consultants with experience working education
* Free career and CV advice
* Continuous guidance through out your whole career journey
* Competitive pay rates
* A £300 referral scheme (T&Cs apply)
We have lots of other opportunities here at Randstad, so even if this role doesn't appeal to you, make sure you contact us to discuss other available opportunities with our Talented Recruitment Team.