With 80 local offices, over 2000 team members and over 100,000 clients, Towergate Insurance Brokers has the largest footprint and biggest salesforce in the UK. We’re community brokers and risk experts backed by the scale and spirit of the UK’s largest independent broker. We’ve got big ambitions for the future - join us for the journey and make your mark on the local community.
To assist and carry out insurance administration as required. To provide new business quotations from insurer partners in line with our placement approach in a technically accurate and cost effective manner, in accordance with procedure and performance standards.
- To provide new business broking and administrative services to clients, confining advice and information to those areas in which the jobholder is deemed competent, otherwise seeking advice as appropriate.
- Giving instructions to insurance providers
- Checking policy documents (including endorsements) for accuracy prior to receipt by clients.
- To handle the invoicing of premiums due, maintaining effective credit control in respect of allocated clients.
- To process correspondence, renewals, pre-renewal activity, quotations and computer input.
- Ensuring that all post and diary activity is completed on a daily basis
- Manage own files as per local procedures.
- To collate and prepare reports for both client and insurer market.
- Previous insurance experience must be stated on CV ideally from a broker.
- Computer literate.
- Previous sales experience both face to face and over the telephone.