Audit Supervisor - Top 10 Firm - City of London
AJ Chambers are currently working with a fantastic Top 10 firm based in the City of London. This role is 100% Audit with a varied client base.
Overall job purpose:
To provide on-site management of each assignment in an efficient and effective manner. To help ensure that client received a quality service in all aspects
- To ensure that the assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions, and to carry out the more rigorous aspects of the assignment efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
- Communicate any problems in complying with these instructions, or any contentious issues identified, to the assignment manager immediately, identifying and commenting upon the possible solutions.
- To act as day-to-day point of contact for the client, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times.
- Maintain an awareness of the firm’s specialist services and publications. Ensure added value to clients.
- Provide adequate briefing, supervision and "on the job" training for trainee staff.
- To review work completed by trainee staff for adequacy and completeness, and to undertake job appraisal interviews.
- Assist in student recruitment, training and marketing activities as required.
- Summarise time spent on regular basis, and to perform the firm’s review and completion procedures before passing the files for manager review.
- To ensure Assurance quality always. Assist with internal and external quality assurance, ensuring any actions are completed in line with the firms and professional standards.
- Candidates must be ACA or ACCA part qualified/qualified
- Previous experience of carrying out Assurance related tasks as requested by the Assurance Manager
- Proven experience in client handing
- Proven Assurance experience in producing high quality Assurances
If interested in hearing more about this role, please apply directly or contact Lauren Hunsdon at AJ Chambers