Morgan Hunt is one of the top recruitment agencies in the UK, a multi award-winning recruitment agency employing over 200 recruitment consultants across London, Birmingham and Manchester, providing specialist recruitment services.
Morgan Hunt is working closely with this exceptional educational charity, who are seeking a Development Manager.
£35,000- Depending on experience
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced fundraiser to come into an energetic and dedicated team. As a self-starter, you will enjoy taking initiative to secure results and thinking laterally to solve problems. The Development Manager will be responsible for the full management and oversight of the annual telephone campaign, run in conjunction with an external contractor, aiming to increase income from the campaign and working to ensure its realises its full potential.
* The Development Manager will raise funds for the collage from alumni, individuals and organisations working closely with the director of development and external relations, the senior development manager, the database solutions manager and other senior staff members as appropriate.
* Project manage the organisation's annual telephone campaign, working with an external supplier to deliver the campaign to target and in -keeping with industry best practice. Work to maximise the campaign`s ROI and fulfil its potential.
* Undertake prospect research on a range of donors and prospects.
* The development manager will project manage the leavers 'gift campaign which is run annually by current members of the organisation.
* Write engaging copy for the website, brochures, and newsletters; work with the marketing and communications team on the production pf powerful fundraising collateral.
* Demonstrable fundraising experience gained either in higher education or charity sector.
* A development manager with persuasive copy-writing skills for fundraising or equivalent publications.
* Accurate recording of confidential and sensitive information on a relational database, preferable Raiser`s Edge.
* Familiarity with and experience of regular giving, stewardship and legacy programmes.
* Confident management of Telephone Campaign`s.
If you are interested in playing a key role in the future growth and success of this organisation and it peaks your Interest, then please get in touch and we can give you further information on the role before applying.
To apply now, please send your CV to Morgan Hunt's leading Fundraising team or click apply below!
Not right for you? Refer a friend to Morgan Hunt, and we'll send you a £50 CPD voucher if we find them work.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role