ROLE – Embedded Software Engineer
LOCATION – Hampshire
TERM – Permanent
SALARY- Competitive Salary
My client works in the Defense, Security and communications markets. Based in the UK they operate worldwide. They provide state of the art products ready to enhance data, providing critical advantages both in function and the market.
The Embedded Software Engineer will have:
- Degree qualified in Electrical/Electronic engineering
- Good Algorithmic software design and implementation skills
- Programming in C or C++
- Knowledge of Digital Signal Processing
The Embedded Software Engineer would desirably have:
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of Python and MATLAB
- Knowledge of Computer vision / Machine Learning Algorithm
This role will involve designing, developing and implementing Embedded Software for prototype systems and new products. This Embedded Software Engineer offers an excellent package including a competitive salary, company pension, optional private medical insurance and other salary sacrifice options including childcare vouchers.
If you are interested in furthering your career in this Embedded Engineer position, please apply now.