Digital Marketing Executive
Halo Recruitment are currently looking for a full-time marketing person for a very successful, dynamic client based in the Southampton area.
Must have digital marketing (Wordpress/basic SEO) experience, and good written skills.
- Main duties to include assisting planning, implementing and monitoring the company’s marketing activities to include:
- Producing campaigns for social media and email marketing.
- Writing press releases on a regular basis to submit to journalists.
- Create engaging blog posts in line with company strategies.
- Creating new content for the website.
- Implementing changes to the website layout to enhance the visitors online experience.
- Assisting in the organisation of events in order to raise brand awareness.
- Assisting the customer service team on an ad hoc basis as and when required.
- Primarily responsible for the day-to-day execution of all client’s social media campaigns across multiple channels
- Researching and writing new content for all client’s social media campaigns across multiple platforms such as; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Creation of engaging online conversations with prospects, customers and industry influencers
- Executing tactical offers/promotions of client’s products/services across social media channels to drive engagement and sales
- Building relationships with new online influencers/bloggers
- Liaising closely with clients to ensure their company message/voice is being executed online
- Writing engaging copy for clients’ websites
- Scheduling content posts in accordance with clients marketing calendar using online tools such as Hootsuite Managing and interacting with client’s communities on social media channels
- Creation of written copy for publications and advertorials
- Cohesive team working with PR and Marketing to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy for clients
- Keeping up-to-date on social media best practices and
Required skills and experience:
- Must have at least 1 + years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience in writing for email marketing, social media, blogs and press releases.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills both written and in person and the ability to deliver the brands tone of voice
- strong eye for detail
- Good analytical skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Desirable skills or knowledge of would be beneficial.:
- Graphic design
- Google Analytics
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)