Electrical Maintenance Engineer Industrial/Manufacturing/Days
Are you a Electrical Maintenance Engineer from an industrial background looking for a days based role in a market leading company where you can further enhance your skills through specialist training as well as plenty of opportunity to boost earnings through overtime?
On offer is a role with a company that are No.1 in their specialist industry and can offer the successful candidate excellent opportunities to progress into supervisory and managerial roles.
The company themselves are one of Europe's biggest names in their specialist industry. Over the coming years they are looking to continually develop and improve their extensive UK-wide infrastructure and maintain their reputation as the leading company in the UK. The company look to heavily invest in their staff and offer career development by offering endless progression opportunities.
You will be working in a tight knit maintenance team and be charged with completing the preventative and reactive maintenance of production machinery on site. You will be also be required to deal with the installation of new machinery and complete necessary training as required for the role including PLC fault finding and automation. The role itself will be working on a 6am - 6pm shift Monday to Thursday.
This role would suit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer from an industrial background who is looking for training and progression opportunities as well as the chance to increase earnings through overtime.
· Working in a maintenance team to install new machinery and maintain existing equipment
· Project work to update and optimise performance of the sites machinery
· Working on a 6am - 6pm day shift working either Monday to Thursday
· Electrical Maintenance Electrician from an industrial background
· Looking for specialist training and development opportunities with a market leading company
· Looking to boost earnings through available overtime
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information.